Tuesday, August 13, 2013

a brief departure series: bathroom decorating

In the third installment of my decorating series I am venturing into the bathroom.

About 8 months ago I redecorated my current bathroom in an attempt to stifle my urge to move to a larger/newer place. I found a brightly colored shower curtain, bright yellow towels and brought it all together with teal, white and yellow accessories.

I LOVE my current bathroom. If I can re-purpose any of it I will. But in case I can't...I love the idea of bright walls and an all white bathroom-so clean, fresh and simple. Most importantly--CLASSIC.

updated: to include where you can find these beautiful pieces. 

how cute is that bunny cotton ball holder?!

clockwise from top: bunny cotton ball holder; antique white soap dish; white satin stripe shower curtain; ladder shelf; flower hook; "home is wherever i'm with you" sign; photo courtesy of bhg, color paint colors I like here, here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment