Friday, April 4, 2014

F-R-I-D-A-Y

Just try and tell me this song isn't infectious. At least on a Friday when the weekend is oh-so-close and you wake up excited, bouncing out of bed because its. finally. friday.
Mike and I leave for Hawaii on Tuesday, so we are doing our last minute planning for the trip. I have planned nothing outside of booking the flight and hotel. No rental car booked. No massage appointments made. No kayaks rented. No luau tickets purchased (Mikes request/requirement.)

I also have not packed a thing,  or made any list about what needs to be packed. Who am I?

This is so unlike me and just goes to show you how badly I need this vacation. I have a feeling a week in beautiful Kauai with very little planned is just the cure :)

PS: any Kauai suggestions or recommendations are welcome!

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment