Sunday, March 24, 2013

lazy sunday

Yesterday was a cooking marathon with some good friends. Not only did we make thai-style lettuce wraps, homemade spaghetti and homemade fried eggplant "sandwiches", but we also talked endlessly about recipes, cooking, food, and watched the food network all day. Basically, it was my dream day, but today I was exhausted!

(ps--more homemade pasta pics and recipe to come soon--my next conquest is tortellini.)

Today I needed some serious downtime, so I slept in, caught "Clueless" on TV, did about a billion loads of laundry and cleaned my apartment. Then I went for a walk and stocked up on some essentials for the week at Trader Joe's (read: wine).  It all rounded out with a relaxing afternoon nap on the couch, which is my favorite thing to do on a weekend.

a few highlight photos below from the weekend:

a unique wine cork


pasta and eggplant yumminess

No comments:

Post a Comment